Designation – Head of Digital Marketing
Experiences – 4 -6 years
A Dynamic Marketing Leader and Strategist for conceptualizing and executing strategic marketing plans aligned to their Business. Energetic and intuitive with exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Developing and managing inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns on his/her own.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Understand the business goals/objective/brief of any given project and identify apt online channels of digital to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the targeted website. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the website
- Campaigns (customer acquisition, drip and nurture), SEM/SEO/SMM, and content marketing.
- Managing social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Slideshare.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, conditions and competitor data.
- Promoting the company updates through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, SEO, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to bring customers in closer to the brand.
1. Email marketing campaign creation and execution
2. Handle a team of lead generation executives, setting goals for them and analyzing their performance in light of set goals / targets.
3. Blogging, Review writing, commenting Competitors, website link Analysis
Desired candidate profile
- 4- 6 years of experience in similar position is must. Should have managed digital marketing campaigns on his / her own.
- Must have a flair for marketing. Should have handled digital marketing for B2B products.
- Must have basic understanding of marketing principles.
- Must be a Self starter, Self motivated, go getter.
- Must be updated on latest technology innovations in the digital marketing arena.
- Post graduation in marketing ( MBA ) would be added advantage.